Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Internet is Squirrely

Ihave not been able to update my Etsy shop and add some of my new items because my internet is on the fritz. It will work one minute and not the next...just about the time that I get finished writing my description and try to move on...no go!! Very irritating. This is a constant problem for us, we are constantly having the cable guy here. He is coming today!! Yeah!! But, I still wanted to let you know that I am still here...still trying to add those earrings to my shop, but in the mean time, I'll do this since I only have to click once to publish.

Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Darn technology anyways. Glad to know you are still here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had internet issues the past couple days too....mostly due to the fact that we almost flooded on my street! so i feel your pain. hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha my dachshund blames squirrels when the internet gives her fits. She has a squirrel conspiracy theory. Well, hope it is up and fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete