Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Brother Hard at Work




Life is funny sometimes...when I was growing up, my brother was the one who referred to police officers as pigs, and would constantly say..."I smell bacon" when we saw an officer, fortunately he never had any run ins with the law. Although that's not to say that he didn't break the law...but only minor things...speeding and boozing, but haven't we all when we were growing up. But now...my baby brother...he is a sheriff's deputy!?! HA! Go figure...


Locally we had some excitement on New Year's...don't we always...three suspected burgulars lead Maryland State Police, Wicomico County Sheriff's Department, Delmar Police and Salisbury Police on a high speed chase...no one was hurt thankfully. My brother was one of the ones involved in the chase. Here are a couple of pics from a local blog, http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/01/from-scene.html of him hard at work, I know he loves it. He is the deputy with the red hair and the smerk on his face...good looking isn't he?

2 comments:

  1. Very admiral profession plus being a redhead myself, I am kinda partial to them. I pray he stays safe!

    ReplyDelete