Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm Featured


I'm so excited...I have been featured on DZ Fantasy's Blog. I have had pictures of my pieces on other blogs before but not and actual "interview." Hum...I almost feel...um...famous. Yeah that's it, for one whole day her most recent blog will be devoted to my shop. Be sure to visit DZ Fantasy blog, she does such a great job featuring Etsy artists and their work. Also, be sure to visit DZ Fantasy Etsy shop and see the awesome fiber art she does. Just beautiful and you can even try to win one of her treasures. DZ Fantasy offers lots of giveaways on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I will have to get your autograph now that you're famous. LOL! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, She put my etsy mini up on her blog, so I'm excited about that. But that's great to be featured.

    ReplyDelete