Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Printable Valentines

You're So Tweet and U R GR8 - Digital Scrapbook Place


You're Tweet - Living with ThreeMoonBabies

Valentine's Card - Arian





Be Mine Valentine - Inside A Black Apple


Now that my children are a little older, I wanted them to "make" the valentine's to hand out to their friends. So we went to Michael's to pick up some supplies, in order to make the valentine's. I wanted to get something that they could do on their own, so we opted for one of the foam kits.

What I thought would be fun and enjoyable for my children has turned into a nightmare for me! My son is having fun constructing the Valentine's however he is not assembling them according to the direction, which is fine. He wants to do them his way...ok, no problem. My daughter on the other hand, is easily frustrated and has quite a temper. This is proving to be a big problem since Valentine's is only a couple of days away. So last night while I was visiting some fellow estian blogs I can across a few blogs that have Free Printable Valentine's. I'm definitely going to be printing some of these out for my daughter to give to her friends. So check these out...and print a few out to hand out to your friends.

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, thank you for sharing them! Cute story on the kiddos. Funny how a holiday all about love turns into a headache, no? LOL

    ReplyDelete