I've been tagged by fellow jewelry artisan Wendy from Sand & Sea Designs. She creates beautiful lampwork jewelry, be sure to check out her blog.
A couple of fun questions each with 8 answers and I've tagged 8 more blogs.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- the end of the school year (I think??)
- the SED Artist Studio Tour in November
- my son's manner's banquet Thursday
- getting out pool open for the season
- our next family trip to our cabin in PA
- finishing my current piece (for my mom for mother's day)
- getting up with an old friend (hopefully this week)
- tomorrow...as I'm hoping that it will not be as busy a day as the past two weeks and I will get to see my bench...i'm keeping my fingers crossed
8 Things I did Yesterday:
- volunteered at school most of the day
- cleaned my neglected house
- went to the grocery
- fixed a nice dinner for the troops
- contacted the tooth fairy
- watched tv
- perused my newest magazine
- went to bed early
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- clone myself
- make the world a better place
- work on my jewelry projects more
- travel the world with my family
- make lampwork beads
- stop biting my fingernails
- come up with a great invention
- run a marathon
8 Things That or Shows I have Watched:
- House - one of my favorite shows
- Blue Man Group - loved it!!
- Journey - excellent!!
- observed/coached my sister having her baby - awesome!
- Monster Truck show (went with family, pretty cool!?!)
- my children's music & art festival at school - very nice
- Pretty Woman - my all time fav movie
Blogs that I have tagged:
Kab's Creative Concepts
Not Your Average JoJo
For Love or Funny