Monday, October 26, 2009

Getting Back Up

It's been almost a week since my last post...but I've got a really good excuse. Usually, once a year I get so dreadfully ill that I can't even pick myself up off the floor. Last week, I got knocked out! The bad news...I didn't get to make anything new:(...the good news...I've recovered and I should be done for this year and my kids didn't get sick to boot:) (knock, knock).

Saturday I was starting to feel a little better and ventured outside to take in some fresh air and sunshine which we have been lacking the last few weekends. Just in time, I was feeling quite well on Sunday so that I could attend my little nephews 2nd birthday bash. Once again we had wonderful fall weather. My sister went all out and rented a moon bounce and cotton candy machine for the kids. The cotton candy machine was a definate hit. My kids ate cotton candy ALL day, it will take a few days to recover from all the sugar they had today. Then of course there was the operation of the C.C. machine....at times I wasn't sure if my sister was operating the machine or if it was showing her who was boss?? At any rate she was covered in cotton candy. And my nephew...he was so cute opening his gifts and enjoying his cake.


Happy Birthday Eddie

Isn't he so cute


Be sure to stay tuned...I hope to be busy this week creating new wears.

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable. What a lucky guy to have such an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Glad you are feeling better. At least maybe you are good for the next several months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shelby...hope you're feeling better! I've heard those CC machines are a hit. A picture of your sister covered in the CC would have been a sight to see! Take it easy and we'll see you around the blog scene. :-)

    ReplyDelete