Wednesday, October 26, 2011

To Clean or Not To Clean

That is the question? I mean, can anybody really work in this mess?



Well, apparently I can...and very well, at that! Thank goodness this disarray doesn't carry over into my home.

It was a super productive day in the workshop. Before I started today, I set a goal for myself and a time limit...and ta da, success! I love it when everything works out so perfectly. And another little sign that all the planets were aligned today...I was getting ready to drill holes in these birds I sawed out, placing them side by side so as to mark the holes in about the same spot, a sign...do you see it?


I know it's upside down and all, but the wings form a heart! Love the little things!

Hope you had a great day also: )

4 comments:

  1. Oh, do I know what you mean about a messy bench...mine is currently overflowing. It's part of my creative process. I say if you are in the zone, forget about the mess and keep creating.

    I love it that I am not the only one...

    xo - Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mess is worse than yours if you can imagine, but it seems to be working, so I try to forget about it. If your mess can lead to birds like these...I'd leave it! These are spectacular pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An uncluttered work bench is the sign of a cluttered mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate. My home - totally organized. My studio - can be a disaster. Sometimes, I feel I can't create without having everything out in my view and then sometimes, I feel like - "how can I work like this?!"

    ReplyDelete