Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Earrings A Pair a Week

One thing I can't live without is earrings. There are some things I just don't do and running around without earrings is one of them. I even keep an extra pair in my car, just in case. So, they other evening on Kristi Bowman's blog, she showcased a pair of earrings that she had created for a Flickr group she joined, 52 Pairs of Earrings A Year. The group is open to anyone and the goal is to make more art - regularly, specifically earrings. This suits me perfectly! So I joined (a little late) and hope to post at least one pair of earrings a week.

My preference for earrings is something simple, all metal, not to big, not too small, a pair that I can put on with any outfit and just go. So this is my first pair for this year. They are in my Etsy shop, but these are just my style.


Looking forward to coming up with a new pair of earrings every week and seeing what everyone else does as well.

Want to join?




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shelby, nothing like the gorgeousness of simply silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby,
    If these are a taste of things to come, I for one will be back for more! Fabulous!
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love them! I wish I knew how to work with metal like that. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete