Monday, May 21, 2012

I Heart Earrings

Recently I was fortunate enough not to miss the deadline for the Art Bead Earring Swap hosted by Diana of Suburban Girl Studio. This is huge for me, as I may go as long as a week and not catch up with my blog buddies, therefore I miss many challenges and swaps:( But not this time, I got in under the gun and was super happy because I LOoOove earrings! I'm sure you've hear me say it before, I can't go without 'em or else I just feel naked!

For this swap I was paired with Lori of Artfully Ornamental and Diane Hawkey. We had to create a pair of earrings, using at least one art bead, for each of our partners.

The earrings I created are going out in today's mail.


Check back on June 7th for the reveal. I can't wait to see all the earrings everyone created and received!


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you all make! I'm swapping too!

    ReplyDelete