Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally....I'm coming out of the dark ages

Ok...I'm finally going to attempt to start blogging. I feel like I need to come out of the dark ages. I'm constantly reading other blogs, getting lots of useful tips and reading the ramblings of others. So here goes, I'm going to make a conscious effort to post on a regular basis. Although, this is probably not the best time of year to start something new....with Christmas looming.

Recently I have been so busy that I barely have time to concentrate on my jewelry designs. I recently had a holiday open house at my home that was very successful. However, that was the weekend after Thanksgiving and I have created only a few pieces since then. As much as I am looking forward to Christmas, I'll be glad to get back to my regular routine. I'm like that...I have a daily groove and not happy if my groove gets disrupted.

Anyway, be sure to check out my online shop for some great jewelry pieces that are available. And, sign up to receive my blogs via email, please enter "subscribe to blog" in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment