Sunday, December 21, 2008

Staying on top of things.....

I know that it has been almost a week since I have written anything and I want to keep my blog up to date or hum....interesting, let's say.


So this week I did get to retake pictures of some of my jewelry pieces and I updated them at my Etsy shop. Check out some of the photos that were updated here. That was one item checked off my TO DO list. I was pretty happy with the way the pictures turned out. I feel at least that they have more......lets say character. However, there is still room for improvement but I think that I need to get a better camera in order to take much better pics.


Also, this week we have been getting ready for Christmas. I always like to send out a....oh no, here I go again....picture card! While the picture is not great, our family and friends can get to see how the children have grown year to year. If I had to name one thing that I hate about Christmas, it would be getting the children to cooperate to take the picture. Now, that's a real task!! But here's a picture of how my son occupied himself while my daughter had her temper tantrum. However, everything faired well in the end of course.


Be sure to check out the new items I have added to my Etsy shop. I hope to add some new items this week. And I am planning a sale for the first of the year....out with the old in with the new.....I promise to write again soon. Until then Happy Holidays!!

1 comment: