Monday, December 15, 2008

Totally Frustrated UGH!!!

Since I have not had time to really sit down and create any new jewelry designs.....tonight I decided that I would make an animated button for my Project Wonderful ads. Seems pretty simple...right?......but NOOOO!!

I am totally frustrated with my lack of technology knowledge!! I have spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to create an animated GIF. What seems really simple is totally difficult....for me anyway. I have googled "how to create an animated GIF" and searched in the help section of Photoshop. The instructions seem pretty straight forward and then.....I don't have that icon or I can't figure out how to get there. Do you know what I mean?!? So finally....I am admitting defeat!! My eyes hurt due to staring at the computer, my shoulders and neck are sore (poor posture), and I just need to sleep on it and maybe try again tomorrow. A fresh start! Yeah, that always helps......at least I hope.

So maybe I'll try again or maybe the animated ad is not so important afterall???

1 comment:

  1. If it's worth it to save time I bet you could get one on Etsy.... best of luck!

    ReplyDelete