Friday, October 9, 2009

Exciting New Components & Show

Have you had a chance to check out all the Swarovski Components and colors lately? Wow!! I did just that recently at ArtBeads.com. They have such a huge selection, I was almost overwhelmed! But in a good way, of course. I picked out a few new components to add to my designs. And I must admit, I love the pizazz that the Swarovski Elements add to my pieces. So scoot on over and check out all their extensive line of Swarovski components as well as their new Crystallized components. And when you place your order...remember that shipping is FREE in the US...yeah:)..and now you can get your goodies even faster...when you purchase over $75 Artbeads.com will ship your order Priority Mail within 24 hours...now that's fast!!

These are my new goodies...oooo...nice and sparkly
2 Swarovski Cosmic Rings in Bermuda Blue, 2 Swarovski Starfish in Indicolite, 3 Swarovski Rings in Golden Shadow, and 2 honking Swarovski Large Hole Roundelles in Copper. I was so excited when I got my package...I couldn't wait to get to work...check out what I did

Rolling Waves ~ Lampwork, Sterling Silver, & Swarovski Bracelet

Finding Fall ~ Lampwork, Copper, & Swarovski Necklace
This is one of my favorite kinds of necklaces to make. I really have fun creating all the different links, and I am able to play around a little more. So Fun!

Copper Angel ~ Lampwork, Swarovski, & Copper Bracelet

I LOVE, love, these lampwork beads and the crystals with them!! They compliment each other so nicely...this is a keeper!!

Big Blue Sky ~ Lampwork, Swarovski, & Sterling Silver Earrings

I really had to fight with these earrings to get them to turn out the way I wanted, but I finally got it:) and I'm happy with the way they turned out. Sometimes that ole wire just gets a mind of its own!

Another show tomorrow. This one is not going to be as big, but it will be fun non the less. It been pretty windy here this week and I'm just hoping that the wind is going to lay down or else I don't know what I'm going to do. The show is in Bethany Beach again and it's always windier at the beach than inland. I don't want to have a potential disaster with my tent...yikes! Now I'm off to iron my table covers...ugh!

Have a Fabulous Weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shelby
    WOW!!! I am truly amazed at what you did with those beautiful new Swarovski components. Are you in the Bead Blogging program? I don't know which is my favorite...they are all so gorgeous. And you used my favorite colors - both the blues and the Fall tones. I've been in the mood to make a long copper wirework necklace as well...been making a few links here and there to put aside. Good luck with your show!!! Let us know how it goes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been over to Artbeads lately and the new coral color and cyclamen opal immediately caught my eye. And who can resist a Swarovski component? Soooo sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the way the star fish look in the wire wrap bracelet. Also, the big topaz rondels look stunning in the bracelet! I bet it's a show stopper in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby, I'm drooling over all these gorgeous designs. You are so creative with wire. I'm really fond of lampwork and I love how you've combined the Swarovski crystals along with them in your creations.

    ReplyDelete