Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Little Shopping

Thank you for all the well wishes regarding last weeks incident. I didn't get quite as much done as I had hoped, must stay more focused...but I did do a tiny bit of shopping on Etsy. Nothing to crazy.

I've been drooling on this bag for at least a week and I needed something new for spring, right? I'm kinda plain Jane when it comes to my clothes, but that allows me to accessorize with colorful bags, jewelry, and scarves.
courtesy of Cayenne Peppy Bags

And, a couple new lampwork bead sets from Outwest. It's been a long time since I've purchased any lampwork beads, I have so many, but I could pass these up. I'm in love the chartreuse color and the blue kicker. They are even nicer in person, aren't they always.

and these because who can buy just one? Plus they will give me a little challenge, they're pretty big.
courtesy of Outwest

I haven't been out to the studio, but my fingers are quickly healing, at least quicker than I thought, so I'm gonna give it a go today. Plus, I just received a package from Rio, just metal, but I can get pretty excited about that!

Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. 95% of my purses are from Etsy and are fabric, and I LOVE Indian Creek Art Glass!

    ReplyDelete