Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Desert Stone Bangle




Last week was spring break for us. We went away for a few days, but the rest of the week I was home with the kids, therefore didn't really get to much done. And especially didn't get to craft any new pieces. However, my dear hubby took the kids for the weekend to PA. So I created to my hearts content this past weekend.


I had so much fund creating this bracelet. It has lots of coiling and wire beads...which I love!! I also really like the oxidized copper with these lampwork beads. It really makes them stand out. This bangle is a little different style than what I normally create. In the past bangles have always been a hard sell. They are so size specific...it seems that whenever a client has been interested in a bangle, it's either too small or too big. This bangle has been left open, therefore can easily be adjusted to fit almost any wrist.




Check this bangle out in my Etsy shop.

6 comments:

  1. I love making these types of bangles, and coiling and twisting wire is one of the best parts of making jewelry! Yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! The oxidized copper really makes the beads stand out. And compliments their colors! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bangle..something I'd love on my own wrist ♥ Those tangled wire beads are a great accent to the glass~ all of it lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous bangle! I love the combination of the oxidized copper with those lampworked beads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bracelet. I love the use of oxidized copper.

    ReplyDelete