Who doesn't like to win stuff...especially stuff that you like, want, and need? Fellow metal & wire jewelry artist Jeanette Blix who also operates Fundametals is doing just that on her blog. She is having a Blog (Block) Party and giving away 6 great prizes both from herself and 3 other great artists. And I mean things that any jewelry artist would LOVE to have
- your choice of a Jumbo Butane Torch, Tronex Flush Cutters or Swanstrom Round Nose Pliers (got to have it!)
- a metal design stamp (Love it)
- pair of handcrafted earrings that were featured on the front cover of Step by Step Wire Magazine (Beauties)
- a custom business card designs from Amy Jazwinski at Bean Sprout Studio (awesome)
- Wish pendant from Cindy Wimmer at Sweet Bead Studio (a real looker!)
- handcrafted polymer clay beads created by Christine Damm at Stories They Tell (LOoOoOve these!)
I would LOVE to have any one of these prizes...wouldn't you? But, time is running out so hustle on over to Jeanette's blog and join in on the party for your chance to win!!