Monday, May 2, 2011

Hello Again

I know what you must be thinking...something terrible has happened to Shelby...yes?, well actually, no. I'm still here, busy as a little bee, making sure that deadlines are met and making new pieces for upcoming shows. It's been tough though, as previously posted I've been smacked down by seasonal allergies, and as I'm sure you know, it's really hard to concentrate on the task at hand with a headache and a multitude of other symptoms...I'll save you the details. At any rate, there are lots of pieces that still need to be photographed, but here are a few newbies

Beach Finds - Turquoise, Humblebeads, and Sterling Silver Bracelet


Burst - Sterling Silver, Gemstone, & Lampwork Bracelet


Oyster Shell - Enameled Earrings


I SO love these earrings! I've done something similar to these before, but these are a little different. I love the wavy edge, the hue of purple, and the little puddle of white in the middle. LoOove 'em!

Finally, check my "All A Buzz" earrings out this fabulous Spring Garden Party Treasury created by our Delaware Street Team captain Marsha Neal.





8 comments:

  1. WoW, the colors on the first bracelet!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pieces, love the beautiful purple earrings.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  3. tHEY ARE ALL SUPER sHELBY, BUT THE EARRINGS ARE SPECIAL! lOVE THEM! hOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Shelby...all so very pretty. I agree though - those purple earrings are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so pretty, you're sure to do well at your upcoming shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelby your pieces are so lovely and the earrings are awesome! I just love the color! Hope you will be feeling better soon, I know what it is like to suffer with allergies, not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful new pieces, Shelby! Hoping the pollen lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pieces but I have to admit that that Beach Finds bracelet sure draws my attention.

    ReplyDelete